Both the Australian and UK governments publish live tender opportunities free of charge to encourage competition and promote transparency.
- Australian tenders are published by AusTender here: https://www.tenders.gov.au/
- UK tenders are published by Contracts Finder here: https://www.gov.uk/contracts-finder
AusTender is the Australian Government procurement information system. It provides a central web-based facility for:
- Publishing of all publicly available Government Approaches to Market (ATMs), Annual Procurement Plans (APPs), standing offer arrangements and contracts awarded
- Electronic distribution of ATM documentation and addenda
- Secure lodgement of tender responses
Contracts Finder lets you search for information about contracts worth over £10,000 with the government and its agencies.
You can use Contracts Finder to:
- search for contract opportunities in different sectors
- find out what’s coming up in the future
- look up details of previous tenders and contracts
In both services you can create an account to get email updates and save your searches. You can still search and apply for contracts without an account.
Take a more strategic approach to your tender pipeline
Given the wealth of information on historical contract awards, successful suppliers and contract spend, we can help you take a more planned and strategic approach to winning public sector contracts.
Working with you we establish the type and nature of contract you are interested. We then mine the historical data to identify a pipeline of potential upcoming contracts, helping you plan your future business growth.
If you would like to know more then please contact us.